It’s spring time, finally!!!! The days are longer and warmer and I am sure you all have more energy to do many things. How about making a to do list for spring in order not to waste your vigour?
I’ve come up with some ideas to place on the list, let me know what you think. Here they are:
- There are plenty of activities that you can do outdoors without much preparation and equipment. Why not starting running, going for a bike trip or changing your ice-skates into skates? I might go for the option three and you?
- You can also enrich your diet and add typically spring products like broccoli, apricot, mango and more (check this website for more ideas).
- If you are keen on photography the spring nature is an excellent setting for your fabulous pictures that will keep the moment forever!
- Planting something, not necessarily a tree, is an option, too. How about creating a little garden on your balcony or kitchen table? That’s what I’m doing this weekend. Check out my choices below.
- And my last yet not least proposal is SMILE – it’s free and has loads of benefits!!!
What else do you think I should add to my list? Have you already created yours?