Hello, we have started a new year. Its time to get down and start studying! during the upcoming months until the official Cambridge Exam in June I will be uploading some exercises to reinforce the work we have been doing in class. At the end of every month there will be a reward for the student who has completed the most exercises from the blog! So lets get started.
This month we have started on Unit 4 – Transport. Lets practice some prepositions of movement:
use-. by, in or on
- go _______ car.
- be _______ a taxi.
- go _______ the underground.
- go _______ by train.
- be _______ a bus.
- go _______ foot.
- go _______ ferry.
- be _______ a car.
Cross out the letters to reveal the words:
- u a n c d r e s r d d – The yacht is going __________ the bridge.
- t a o w a r y d f t h r o g m h – Why are you walking ___________ me ?
- t b e h t r w o e e u g a h r – We went ___________ a very long tunnel.
- r o a l u n o b n e t g – He’s cycling __________ the road to his house.
- o t o u t w o a i r n t d s – This path goes ____________ the sea.
- b a c e r t o w s e i e t o n – My motorbike is __________ the blue car and the red one.
Remember to sign in and leave your answers on the commentaries!!