Here is a little reminder of what we have been working in class.
Past simple negatives and questions.
- We use didn’t (did not) with the infinitive to make the negative form of the past simple:
The train didn’t go through the tunnel.
- We use did with the infinitive to make questions:
Did he fly across Asia?
- REMEMBER to use the infinitive not the past simple form:
She didn’t see the film. NOT she didn’t saw… Did you go to the park? NOT Did you went …...
Lets see if you can complete these simple exercises:
- I __________ (not do) my English homework ______ night.
- Andrea and I _________ (not meet) ________ 2011.
- He ________ (not send) me a text message yesterday ________ four o’clock.
Make questions for these answers:
- A hundred people were on the plane.
- I walked about six kilometres.
- The exam was 2 hours.