Are you ready for the weekend? I’m sure you are, just like me.
And what are your plans? Reading? Going for a walk? Cinema?
I’m baking!!!!! As you probably know it is one of my hobbies (apart from arts&crafts and sewing). I adore trying new recipes, decorating the cakes and more.
Today, I want to share with you a brownie recipe. I got it from my student Reyes when I was working in Vigo, and since that moment it has become my one and only brownie recipe. Well, I think I’m not the only fan of this brownie… some of my Polish friends even asked me for a translated version of the recipe, and now it’s high time for the English oneJ
Here we go then!
1 cup of sugar
½ cup of flour
1 tbsp of milk
130-150g of dark chocolate (I’m using the Nestle one)
100g of butter
½ tbsp of baking powder
*tbsp = tablespoon
- Melt the chocolate with butter and milk.
- Beat the eggs with sugar, add melted chocolate, baking powder and flour, stir well until the mixture becomes homogenous.
- Add diced banana and walnuts (you can add different things like hazelnuts or anything you wish)
- Pour the mixture into the mould (I’m using a silicone one so there is no need to grease it with butter, but if you are using a different type of mould remember to grease it with butter or margarine and then sprinkle some flour)
- Bake at 180ºC around 35-45 minutes (you can check it the cake is done by poking a cocktail stick, a skewer or a toothpick in the middle of the cake; it should come out clean)
- Spread some icing sugar over it when it’s cool.
- You can serve it hot (heated in the microwave) with vanilla ice-cream. Yummy!!!!
That’s it! Very easy, fast and delicious! Try it yourself and share your opinion with us on the blog