Today on my blog I’ll share another muffin recipe with you. I baked those muffins two weeks ago but with all the Halloween hustle and bustle I haven’t published the recipe.
I adapted it from www.food.com.
1⁄2 cup butter at room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 cup milk
2 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries (you can use the fresh ones but frozen ones are easier to find in a supermarket; mine were actually from a Ukrainian shop in Vigo)
- Heat the oven to 190°C. Prepare the muffin cups.
- In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Beat in vanilla and baking powder.
- Fold in (à add) half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle topping* onto each muffin
*My topping was brown sugar, cinnamon and apple essence (already prepared, Deluxe name brand from LIDL)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.