Hi there! Here you have a quick exercise that will help you to review grammar from Unit 3.
Try to complete the sentences using the correct form of the verbs in the list.
*You can find answers at the end. (Try not to cheat).
allow / ask / force / not invite / persuade
- Paul had a Party recently, but for some reason he ____________ me to go.
- Mum won´t ____________ me to borrow the car because she thinks I´ll have an accident.
- The bad weather ____________ us to cancel the trip last weekend.
- Sara is very determined, so you´ll never __________ her to change her mind.
- Jack ______________ me to help him with his homework, but I told him I was busy.
- didn´t invite